SUBLINHADOS PARA TI

com a esperança da cor Verde, o que eu sublinhei enquanto dormias...

sábado, fevereiro 06, 2010

Dr. Meredith Grey: What was I to you? The girl you screwed to get over being screwed?
Dr. Derek Shepherd: You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me. It's all I know.
Dr. Meredith Grey:
It's not good enough.



Dr. Derek Shepherd: [to Addison] Christmas makes you want to be with people you love. I'm not saying this to hurt you, or because I want to leave you, because I don't. Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you.

Dr. Meredith Grey: You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared? Because I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore.

in Grey's Anatomy